Ella is such a girl. She has spent most of the day either in the princess costume that her JuJu got her or one (or more) of the tutus and tiaras that her aunts have gotten her. When she got into her latest ensemble, I couldn't help but get a picture of it. Not that you can tell very well from the picture that I got, but she's got on two tutus there. I guess it's just a two tutu kind of day today!Sunday, July 13, 2008
A Two Tutu Kind of Day
Ella is such a girl. She has spent most of the day either in the princess costume that her JuJu got her or one (or more) of the tutus and tiaras that her aunts have gotten her. When she got into her latest ensemble, I couldn't help but get a picture of it. Not that you can tell very well from the picture that I got, but she's got on two tutus there. I guess it's just a two tutu kind of day today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment