Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Disneyland - or should I say the Disneyland Hotel?

I'm in Anaheim this week for a work event and it's being held at the Disneyland Hotel. So far, the whole thing has been a royal tease. I can see the park from the window in my hotel, but that's as close as I've gotten to it. Since we actually do have to work, our time has largely been spent inside the hotel.
It's killing me too, since everything I've seen around me so far, I want to share with the kids. I know that Ella would flip at all of the "princess" paraphernalia that I'm seeing and Duncan would love the Star Wars stuff.

On the upside, our family will be heading to Disney World on Christmas day this year, so I know the kids will have a chance to get their fill of it all. This trip has definitely got me excited for the Orlando trip in 3 weeks and 3 days (but who's counting?). It will be so fun to be able to run around and take it all in. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Scott Montgomery said...

No one would be judging you if you just happen to "wonder off" and maybe hit up Space Mountain...Just saying! haha!

Scott M.