Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dear Santa

This letter came home in Duncan's backpack today and I thought it was too cute not to share. In case you can't make it out very well, the envelope is addressed to "Santa Claus, North Pole" and the letter reads as follows,

Jan. 6, 2009

Dear Santa,

Thanks for the DS for Christmas. I wanted a DS since 2007. Thank you you are nice.

Love,
Duncan

3 comments:

The Jordan Family said...

Okay - I'll bite. What is a DS? A boy thing I'll need to know about sometime soon?

The Scotts said...

Ah, should have translated.

Yes, you will probably need to know about this in a small handful of years - although there will probably be new technology by then.

A "DS" is short for Ninetendo DS. It's basically a handheld machine to play games on. Atari for the year 2009 and portable (more/less). Did I just date myself in that comment? :)

The Jordan Family said...

space invaders, anyone? or combat? How about donkey kong?