Oh my goodness! Congrats, Ella! Evan and Alex will be green with envy! I hope the Tooth Fairy was nice!!
We think she made out ok - $5 is what was left. Not sure what the going rate is these days.At 4, Ella has no idea what $5 will buy anyway, so how much is almost lost on her. She's just glad to get a bill! lol
$5 seems like about $4.75 more than I got for teeth! Lucky girl! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congrats, Ella! Evan and Alex will be green with envy! I hope the Tooth Fairy was nice!!
We think she made out ok - $5 is what was left. Not sure what the going rate is these days.
At 4, Ella has no idea what $5 will buy anyway, so how much is almost lost on her. She's just glad to get a bill! lol
$5 seems like about $4.75 more than I got for teeth! Lucky girl! :)
Post a Comment